Povezane vesti

I entered the most unusual church in Trebinje and I was speechless: On the walls paintings of famous writers and scientists…

I entered the most unusual church in Trebinje and I was speechless: On the walls paintings of famous writers and scientists…

Telegraf 23.10.2018
The temple has been through a thorough renovation from 1957 to 2008 when a gold plated cross was placed on the 38-meter high belfry. I like to travel and visit new places, and most of all I like when I come across a landscape or a building that tells a… »
Famous Serbian singer in the or: Darko Lazic is in the inducted coma, he also has a partial memory loss

Famous Serbian singer in the or: Darko Lazic is in the inducted coma, he also has a partial memory loss

Telegraf 23.10.2018
The singer Darko Lazic had a terrible accident on his way to Belgrade when his car crashed and rolled over to the roof, due to unknown reasons, in Brestac near Pecinci. Darko Lazic had a serious car crash this morning in Brestac near Pecinac. The crash… »
Albanians stoned Serbs: We were afraid and we prayed, women lied down in the bus (video)

Albanians stoned Serbs: We were afraid and we prayed, women lied down in the bus (video)

Telegraf 23.10.2018
When the driver realized what was going on, he just shouted: "Lie down!" Two buses with believers from Belgrade were stoned on Sunday near a little city Istok near Pec in Kosovo and Metohija, after the visit to the church of Mother of God, and a video of… »

Vesti dana »