Povezane vesti

Right-wingers walk past Djuraj's bakeries, demanding their closure

Right-wingers walk past Djuraj's bakeries, demanding their closure

N1 Info 05.05.2019
A group of right-wingers gathered, on Sunday, in front of the 'Roma' bakery in Borca, Belgrade, demanding its closure because a former bakery employee was photographed, two years ago, gesturing the Albanian national symbol - the two-headed eagle. The… »
Jasenovac concentration camp Memorial Day marked in Donja Gradina

Jasenovac concentration camp Memorial Day marked in Donja Gradina

N1 Info 05.05.2019
Bosnian, Serbian and international officials laid wreaths in memory of the victims of Jasenovac concentration camp on Sunday, in the area of Donja Gradina near Kozarska Dubica, Northern Bosnia. We keep coming back to the question: Why did this happen? How… »
Vucic: I don't mind protests in front of Presidency building, I waved to them

Vucic: I don't mind protests in front of Presidency building, I waved to them

N1 Info 05.05.2019
Opening of the free zone around the Presidency building not particularly important, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said, adding that he has no problem with that. "I don't have a problem with that, I pass by them and wave – 'good afternoon, goodbye… »
Serbian President: Kosovo will gain independence by no fault of mine

Serbian President: Kosovo will gain independence by no fault of mine

N1 Info 05.05.2019
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said Kosovo would gain its independence and sovereignty over its entire territory, not because he will recognise it, but because his solution was not adopted, not going into detail as to what the solution was and who he… »

Vesti dana »