Povezane vesti

Am I dreaming? ‘I pinch myself to check I’m Red Star’s coach’

Am I dreaming? ‘I pinch myself to check I’m Red Star’s coach’

Kurir 03.08.2020
In the interview he gave for Kurir TV, Dejan Stanković talks about many known and unknown details from his life as a coach and his private life. ‘For me, this is paradise, a big deal. You can’t get further ahead. I’ve never ordered anyone to call… »
Nataša Ninković: ‘i had an opportunity to go and work in Hollywood, but i’m happy here in Serbia’

Nataša Ninković: ‘i had an opportunity to go and work in Hollywood, but i’m happy here in Serbia’

Kurir 03.08.2020
Reminiscing about her experience of the biggest global film production industry, the actress announces the premiere of the film Dara iz Jasenovca (Dara from Jasenovac), dir. Predrag Gaga Antonijević, who entrusted her with a role 22 years ago as well… »
Matija Bećković: ‘Had Burton and Bjela succeeded Tito, we would have avoided the bombing.’

Matija Bećković: ‘Had Burton and Bjela succeeded Tito, we would have avoided the bombing.’

Kurir 03.08.2020
‘Yugoslavia was a state in which Serbs thought they could be Serbs,’ says the poet and Serbian Academy member. Poet Matija Bećković is one of the most recognizable members of the Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences (SAAS). He is seen as someone… »
German Ambassador Thomas Schieb: ‘Serbia is implementing reforms for its own sake, not because of the EU’

German Ambassador Thomas Schieb: ‘Serbia is implementing reforms for its own sake, not because of the EU’

Kurir 03.08.2020
‘SNS won a very convincing majority in the election, I am certain that it will continue to resolutely lead the country towards the EU,’ says the German ambassador in Belgrade. ‘Serbia sets its own speed at which it moves towards the European Union… »

Vesti dana »