Povezane vesti

2023 Was difficult and trying, but also nice Milan Marić bares his soul for Kurir: I said a thousand times– chin up, let’s…

2023 Was difficult and trying, but also nice Milan Marić bares his soul for Kurir: I said a thousand times– chin up, let’s…

Kurir 22.01.2024
Actor Milan Marić has had a successful year. We can currently watch him in the TV series Toma on the Superstar TV channel, but in 2024, the audiences will see him in new and interesting roles. The hallmark of the past 365 days for him was the TV series… »
Darko Rajaković exclusive for Kurir: ‘The successes of our coaches have led me to the Toronto bench’

Darko Rajaković exclusive for Kurir: ‘The successes of our coaches have led me to the Toronto bench’

Kurir 22.01.2024
Darko Rajaković, the head coach of the Toronto Raptors basketball team, is only the second foreign national, after our Igor Kokoškov, to get an opportunity to be the head coach of an NBA team. Born in Čačak, in his exclusive interview with Kurir… »
‘Serbia a paradise island everyone looks at’: Radoš Bajić not mincing words about opposition, Progressives, saying this

‘Serbia a paradise island everyone looks at’: Radoš Bajić not mincing words about opposition, Progressives, saying this

Kurir 22.01.2024
One of the most important events that marked 2023 for Radoš Bajić, a famous actor and director, is his film Heroji Halijarda (The Heroes of Halyard). That is not the only thing he was busy doing last year but, in his interview for the New Year’s… »
Telecom’s dominance! Vladimir Lučić’s New Year’s interview: ‘The company’s net profit exceeds €300 mil for the…

Telecom’s dominance! Vladimir Lučić’s New Year’s interview: ‘The company’s net profit exceeds €300 mil for the…

Kurir 22.01.2024
‘Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, The World Bank, and EBRD have become Telekom’s partners. Our expansion will include over 500 million users, from the US to Turkey. When you’re number one and your userbase is increasing, the trust of the big… »
On baby, relationship with father-in-law and princess katherine, who should live at court! Danica Karađorđević Kurir…

On baby, relationship with father-in-law and princess katherine, who should live at court! Danica Karađorđević Kurir…

Kurir 22.01.2024
“I’m grateful for everything life has given me, for my family, and my health. I believe that together we can make a more beautiful and healthier future. But also that it’s important that we remain authentic as people, true to ourselves, our… »

Vesti dana »