Povezane vesti

‘Jack nicholson and rock hudson hit on me, I beat halid up!’ The life story of Olympic champion Ante Josipović

‘Jack nicholson and rock hudson hit on me, I beat halid up!’ The life story of Olympic champion Ante Josipović

Kurir 02.04.2024
He was the first man from these parts, after Tito, who posed for the cover of The New York Times. He was the champion of Yugoslavia and the Balkans, and an Olympic winner. He was shot at, but he survived. He says it's because the doctors from Banja Luka… »
Make the Scene! – Pula Film Festival, United Media open applications

Make the Scene! – Pula Film Festival, United Media open applications

N1 Info 02.04.2024
The Pula Film Festival and United Media launched the partnership project "Make the Scene!" and published a call for participation in an international workshop on TV series script development with the best project winning €10.000. A press release said… »
To fulfil his wish even in death...’The story of the famous Doctor Laza's widow: He wrote a farewell message during his last…

To fulfil his wish even in death...’The story of the famous Doctor Laza's widow: He wrote a farewell message during his last…

Kurir 02.04.2024
"Please, don't go to work. If you go, it's over. You know how you fared with that pneumonia, you know what will happen with the coronavirus," I told him, but no one could stop him: ‘I have to. Can you imagine me sitting at home while there's chaos with… »
‘I've worked on more than 60 films and TV series’ Life story of Zoran Janković: ‘I started at RTS, continued with…

‘I've worked on more than 60 films and TV series’ Life story of Zoran Janković: ‘I started at RTS, continued with…

Kurir 02.04.2024
He hails from a farming family in Belgrade. He spent his life and career in television and film. Behind him are Happy People, Family Treasure, Dollars Are Coming, White Ship, Barking at the Stars, Underground, and much more. He has overseen the production… »

Vesti dana »