Povezane vesti

YOU WILL FACE SOMETHING WORSE THAN BRUSSELS! Horrible threats from Jihadists from Bosnia (PHOTO)

YOU WILL FACE SOMETHING WORSE THAN BRUSSELS! Horrible threats from Jihadists from Bosnia (PHOTO)

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Jihadist portal on Bosniak language "Vijesti umeta" posted a news today, March 23, about the terrorist attacks in Brussels and "announced black days for Christian countries from IS" Jihadist portal on Bosniak language “Vijesti umeta” posted a news… »
Serbian students came up with a wonderful way to give support to Brussels and unite the region

Serbian students came up with a wonderful way to give support to Brussels and unite the region

Telegraf 23.03.2016
More than 50.000 users opened this application yesterday, after influential world media explained in detail how it can be used. After the shocking terrorist attack in Brussels, a new campaign was launched on social networks in order to show solidarity. A… »
This Is How Belgrade Supported Brussels In Their Fight Against Terrorism: Capital was in the colors of the Belgian flag (PHOTO)

This Is How Belgrade Supported Brussels In Their Fight Against Terrorism: Capital was in the colors of the Belgian flag (PHOTO)

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Citizens of Belgrade and Serbia have always condemned violence. That citizens of Serbia have a big heart is a widely known fact. WE ARE IN BRUSSELS WITH PEOPLE, SHARING THESE HORRIBLE MOMENTS! Serbian politician was in the centar of Belgium capital LIKE… »
Djokovic's open letter: I am sorry for all those who misunderstood me!

Djokovic's open letter: I am sorry for all those who misunderstood me!

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Euphoria and adrenaline after the win on Sunday got the best of me and I’ve made some comments that are not the best articulation of my view, and I would like to clarify them. World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic was in the media mess because of his… »
This Is The Terrorist Capital Of Europe: Take a walk through Molenbeek, infamous suburb of Brussels (VIDEO)

This Is The Terrorist Capital Of Europe: Take a walk through Molenbeek, infamous suburb of Brussels (VIDEO)

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Even though Molenbeek is not the municipality with the biggest number of Muslims, because this "title" goes to Sen-Zos-ten Nod, this part is called the Jihadist capital of Europe because of the number of radical Islamist. The name stems from the Dutch… »
WHY IS DJOKOVIC RIGHT? These are the reasons why the attacks against him are pointless and hypocritical

WHY IS DJOKOVIC RIGHT? These are the reasons why the attacks against him are pointless and hypocritical

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Incomplete reporting from the media conference resulted in Serbian tennis player being crucified, despite him not mentioning that men players should get more money than women. Delicate theme of gender equality in tennis became controversial thanks to… »
WE WANT OPEN BORDERS, NO TO FORTRESS EUROPE: A protest due to the International day of fight against racism (PHOTO)

WE WANT OPEN BORDERS, NO TO FORTRESS EUROPE: A protest due to the International day of fight against racism (PHOTO)

Telegraf 23.03.2016
We are witnesses of hundreds of thousands of people running away from the consequences of the war, direct and indirect, and going towards Europe. On their path, these people are facing numerous challenges and thus their position is growing worse. Racism… »
Serbian PM receives silver girl - Ivana Spanovic

Serbian PM receives silver girl - Ivana Spanovic

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic received long jumper Ivana Spanovic, who won the silver medal at the recent World Indoor Championships in Portland. Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic received on Tuesday, March 22, long jumper Ivana Spanovic, who won the… »
Croatian Foreign Minister: We will be firm but fair with Serbia

Croatian Foreign Minister: We will be firm but fair with Serbia

Telegraf 23.03.2016
Croatian Foreign Minister Miro Kovac said Tuesday has said that Croatia had interest in seeing Southeast Europe countries join the EU and the Croatian government would be firm but fair in relations with Serbia. Croatian Foreign Minister Miro Kovac said… »

Vesti dana »