Povezane vesti

Drama in Manchester's locker room, Matic wanted to leave the club: You bombarded my country, there is no way that i am going to…

Drama in Manchester's locker room, Matic wanted to leave the club: You bombarded my country, there is no way that i am going to…

Telegraf 05.11.2018
The Serb should pay tribute to the Britons who died in the First World War, but also to NATO soldiers, which he did not want to do. The member of the Serbian national team and a player of Manchester United Nemanja Matic was the only one on the game… »
Matic explained the Englishmen why he didn't wear the poppy flower in the emotional message: You have destroyed my country…

Matic explained the Englishmen why he didn't wear the poppy flower in the emotional message: You have destroyed my country…

Telegraf 05.11.2018
Manchester United football player asked the fans to understand his personal decision. Nemanja Matic has been in the center of the focus of English media after the weekend and the game Bournemouth - Manchester United, where he refused to wear the poppy… »
Shaqiri is not coming to Belgrade: Klopp left the Albanian in Liverpool due to fear of Red Star fans

Shaqiri is not coming to Belgrade: Klopp left the Albanian in Liverpool due to fear of Red Star fans

Telegraf 05.11.2018
The coach of Reds from Enfield decided not to bring the naturalized Swiss to the fourth round match against Red Star. Xherdan Shaqiri won't be in the team of Liverpool against Red Star, and he won't travel to Belgrade with the Reds. Jurgen Klopp decided… »

Vesti dana »