Povezane vesti

RTS publishes open letter Žeželj to Šolak: ‘Let’s talk in front of the people. I hope you have nothing to hide.’

RTS publishes open letter Žeželj to Šolak: ‘Let’s talk in front of the people. I hope you have nothing to hide.’

Kurir 04.09.2020
The RTS has published the open letter of the owner and director of Wireless Media Igor Žeželj addressed to Dragan Šolak, the chairman of the United Group. Below is the letter in its entirety. ‘Dear Mr Šolak, I would like to encourage you to accept… »
A secret payment: Šolak pumped millions into Đilas’s election campaign?

A secret payment: Šolak pumped millions into Đilas’s election campaign?

Kurir 04.09.2020
The Party of Freedom and Justice leader sold a Multikom commercial property to the United Group in 2017 for app. 4.5 million euros, although its value stood at two million euros in the 2016 company balance sheet. This more than dubious transaction clearly… »
A secret network: Đilas’s ex-wife Milica Delević sold her share in Direct Media and became EBRD director

A secret network: Đilas’s ex-wife Milica Delević sold her share in Direct Media and became EBRD director

Kurir 04.09.2020
The Party for Freedom and Justice leader’s former spouse had a 25-percent share in Multikom Group until 2013. Multikom Group used to own Direct Media, a company taken over by Šolak’s United Group in a dubious move. Delević has been in the top… »
Crime: Đilas’s buddy’s company through which they drained millions from the city coffers ends up in Šolak’s hands!

Crime: Đilas’s buddy’s company through which they drained millions from the city coffers ends up in Šolak’s hands!

Kurir 04.09.2020
The United Group bought the company Media Point from Dragan Ješić, who is without doubt one of the major players in the Party of Freedom and Justice, and who has been served state and city deals worth millions on a platter owing to his public office –… »

Vesti dana »

Dva putnička vozila sudarila se danas u naselju Divostin

Dva putnička vozila sudarila se danas u naselju Divostin

Glas Šumadije pre 45 minutajoš 60 povezanih
Danas pretežno sunčano i toplije, vetar u slabljenju

Danas pretežno sunčano i toplije, vetar u slabljenju

Politika pre 6 satijoš 25 povezanih
Šta sve Zelenski traži od Zapada

Šta sve Zelenski traži od Zapada

Politika pre 2 satajoš 16 povezanih