Povezane vesti

‘All doors have opened for me here, i don’t know if i’d succeed abroad!’ The actor on turning point in life, new roles…

‘All doors have opened for me here, i don’t know if i’d succeed abroad!’ The actor on turning point in life, new roles…

Kurir 30.05.2023
When someone like actor Gordan Kičić chooses a profession with his heart and at a young age, great results are no surprise but rather a logical outcome. It is precisely this continuity in work that has brought him the status of one of the more active… »
‘Einstein was no monster but a man of his time’: An honest story of Mileva Marić, with juicy details from couple’s…

‘Einstein was no monster but a man of his time’: An honest story of Mileva Marić, with juicy details from couple’s…

Kurir 30.05.2023
Writer Slavenka Drakulić has recently written a new novel, entitled Mileva Ajnštajn: A Theory of Sadness and published by Laguna. In it, this journalist presents to the readers a story of the life of Mileva Marić after her marriage with Albert Einstein… »
Academician and writer Miro Vuksanović for kurir: ‘Our heritage has global value, we just need to take good care of it’

Academician and writer Miro Vuksanović for kurir: ‘Our heritage has global value, we just need to take good care of it’

Kurir 30.05.2023
“People who don’t read think books are written the same way wood is prepared for the winter.” This is one of over many hundreds of notes from the book Never Enough Life – Notes Day and Night, by writer and academician of the Serbian Academy of… »
Darko Glišić for Kurir: ‘Progressives call for gathering of unity, not hate! I believe Vučić will give historic speech…

Darko Glišić for Kurir: ‘Progressives call for gathering of unity, not hate! I believe Vučić will give historic speech…

Kurir 30.05.2023
Sweeping and important changes lie ahead for the Serbian Progressive Party in the coming days, to be shaped by the decisions made at the party convention. In his interview with Kurir, the President of the Progressive Party Executive Committee Darko… »

Vesti dana »