Povezane vesti

Balkans is history’s classroom, but bringing together fallen-out east and west here a feat’ Božović on award in Turkey…

Balkans is history’s classroom, but bringing together fallen-out east and west here a feat’ Božović on award in Turkey…

Kurir 21.02.2024
Legendary actor Petar Božović was a guest last week at the Balkan Panorama Film Festival in Izmir in Turkey. The audience could watch some of his films, after which he received a lifetime achievement award. Božović described for Kurir his memories… »
Dad told me not to come home when I signed for Partizan!Dragan Todorić’s life story about basketball, Red Star,change of…

Dad told me not to come home when I signed for Partizan!Dragan Todorić’s life story about basketball, Red Star,change of…

Kurir 21.02.2024
His name is associated with all the titles of Partizan BC. He spent half a century at the club as a player and an official, and won 49 trophies with his team, all the ones that “the steam roller” raised since its inception. Although he had been a Red… »
First case of transgender child at serbian schools: Students’ parents confused because of this!

First case of transgender child at serbian schools: Students’ parents confused because of this!

Kurir 21.02.2024
A transgender boy born as a girl has recently come from abroad to an elementary school in a town in Vojvodina. The students have received instructions to address him using a masculine name under the relevant law, after which a state of confusion arose… »
Let everyone hear name of girl whose liver I received–Her mom saw me on TV, heard transplant date, and immediately knew…

Let everyone hear name of girl whose liver I received–Her mom saw me on TV, heard transplant date, and immediately knew…

Kurir 21.02.2024
Lidija Stojanović (35), an architectural engineer from Belgrade, became ill when she was only 11 years old, and the diagnosis was autoimmune hepatitis. From that moment onwards, she was aware of the cruel truth – a liver transplant was her only chance… »
‘I see myself in premier League, UK is like NBA!’ Dejan Stanković bares his soul about Red Star, his sons, Serbia’s…

‘I see myself in premier League, UK is like NBA!’ Dejan Stanković bares his soul about Red Star, his sons, Serbia’s…

Kurir 21.02.2024
Dejan Stanković has every reason to be satisfied with the job he has done so far at Ferencváros FC. The team managed to get into the knockout round of the Conference League, and in a championship the first task is to defend the title. Stanković himself… »
Story of mother courage from Bijeljina: ‘i really want to give Lidija, who has the liver of my Leyla, a hug, they’re like…

Story of mother courage from Bijeljina: ‘i really want to give Lidija, who has the liver of my Leyla, a hug, they’re like…

Kurir 21.02.2024
When her daughter Leyla suddenly passed away, Fatima gave her consent to donate her organs to those who needed them the most. Lidija Stojanović from Belgrade received Leyla’s liver, and then, six years later, Fatima and her got in touch. Soon this… »

Vesti dana »