Povezane vesti

‘I went to London with 300 pounds, not knowing the language’ Goran Dželatović: ‘I was Madonna’s, Prince Harry’s…

‘I went to London with 300 pounds, not knowing the language’ Goran Dželatović: ‘I was Madonna’s, Prince Harry’s…

Kurir pre 16 dana
MY LIFE STORY He grew up in Voždovac and today lives between Monte Carlo and London. He is a big fan of Red Star and a man who moved to England more than 25 years ago. He became famous in his homeland as the bodyguard of major world stars. He guarded… »
He returned from switzerland to Serbia: ‘We Will Heal Ourselves with Stem Cells, and When My 3 Sons...’

He returned from switzerland to Serbia: ‘We Will Heal Ourselves with Stem Cells, and When My 3 Sons...’

Kurir pre 15 dana
SOCIETY He is the third most cited scientist in the world in his field, to the pride of all Serbia. But more importantly, as he points out, what he aims to achieve in the next three to five years, or maybe even sooner, should bring benefits to our… »
Kočaj grateful to serbians: ‘I Walked 5,425 km from Afghanistan, My Feet Bled from Walking!’

Kočaj grateful to serbians: ‘I Walked 5,425 km from Afghanistan, My Feet Bled from Walking!’

Kurir pre 15 dana
‘We slept outside, we were hungry and thirsty! In Iran, we ended up in some mountains, stayed there for four days, and only had bread, eating very little so it would last. It was hot, and when it rained, we drank rainwater’ “I had terrible blisters… »

Vesti dana »