Povezane vesti

Fraudsters! The Rajić Brothers Profit from the Struggles of Children with Diabetes: Behind It All Lies a Scam for Personal…

Fraudsters! The Rajić Brothers Profit from the Struggles of Children with Diabetes: Behind It All Lies a Scam for Personal…

Kurir pre 5 sati
The Rajić brothers, Dušan and Stojan, self-proclaimed "champions" for children and people with diabetes, who present themselves as an institution (mind you!) under the brash name "Diabetes Revolution", have, over all these years of alleged fighting for… »
The life story of Nataša aksentijević: ‘I Thought About Quitting Acting! I Cried Over Harsh Criticism and Comments That I…

The life story of Nataša aksentijević: ‘I Thought About Quitting Acting! I Cried Over Harsh Criticism and Comments That I…

Kurir pre 5 sati
She grew up in Zemun and always knew she wanted to be an actress. However, for a long time, she didn’t get the right opportunity, so she took a job in television. She gained popularity thanks to the show DNK and became one of the most famous TV… »
The Life Story of Borislava Perić Ranković: ‘If i could ask the golden fish for one wish, it would be to stand on my feet…

The Life Story of Borislava Perić Ranković: ‘If i could ask the golden fish for one wish, it would be to stand on my feet…

Kurir pre 6 sati
At the age of 22, a moment of carelessness changed her life. Since then, she has been in a wheelchair, but that hasn't stopped her from winning more than 30 medals at European, World, and Paralympic competitions, becoming the best table tennis player in… »
A Chance Meeting Between Our Famous Singer and a Doctor from Niš Gave Rise to an Incredible Story That the Main Actors Would…

A Chance Meeting Between Our Famous Singer and a Doctor from Niš Gave Rise to an Incredible Story That the Main Actors Would…

Kurir pre 6 sati
From Tuesday, one of the best ultrasound machines will be available to children, especially those suffering from malignant diseases, as well as all other patients being treated at the Paediatrics Clinic of the Clinical Centre of Niš. This machine will… »
Some Vitamins and Supplements Can Do More Harm Than Good, Even Increasing the Risk of Cancer: Dr Babić from San Diego Warns of…

Some Vitamins and Supplements Can Do More Harm Than Good, Even Increasing the Risk of Cancer: Dr Babić from San Diego Warns of…

Kurir pre 5 sati
Many people, especially with the arrival of colder weather and the increase in viral activity, start taking various expensive vitamins and other supplements as a preventive measure. However, the improper and irrational use of these supplements can result… »

Vesti dana »