Povezane vesti

The parents left him in Belgrade because he is sick... They wished he were dead. Now, he returns to his homeland, and he still…

The parents left him in Belgrade because he is sick... They wished he were dead. Now, he returns to his homeland, and he still…

Telegraf 26.03.2019
Homayoun (26) has only the words of praise for his mother, and he doesn't want to see him anymore. Every time he saw me, this young man would cordially greet me, he would smile and move his head to the side. And he didn't know what's my name, nor who I… »
I didn't know where i was because of the alcohol: Djokovic reveals why he stopped drinking for good, how he "missed" Jordan and…

I didn't know where i was because of the alcohol: Djokovic reveals why he stopped drinking for good, how he "missed" Jordan and…

Telegraf 26.03.2019
Nole revealed numerous details from his rich career. The best tennis player of the World Novak Djokovic went from a boy who dreams about the Wimbledon trophy to accomplishing professional and life dreams, so he is the best tennis player and an athlete of… »

Vesti dana »