Povezane vesti

Milan Antonijević on possibly joining the gov't: 'I've been getting support left and right for running the Ministry!'

Milan Antonijević on possibly joining the gov't: 'I've been getting support left and right for running the Ministry!'

Kurir 24.10.2022
'What means the most to me is the support of ordinary people who I meet at the green market on weekends, as well as in the cities I visit. In these challenging circumstances, it would be a good idea to consider merging European integration with foreign… »
Our society not appreciating Children's literature neither fair nor natural – Jasminka Petrović on Neven Award and…

Our society not appreciating Children's literature neither fair nor natural – Jasminka Petrović on Neven Award and…

Kurir 24.10.2022
Children's writer Jasminka Petrović is this year's winner of the Neven Literary Award for the book 100 Lica Stolica (100 Faces of Chairs), bestowed upon her at a ceremony held on 6 October at the National Museum's atrium as part of Children's Week. This… »
Miloš Biković for the first time on role in film shot in space: 'I was in zero gravity and at astronaut prep centre!'

Miloš Biković for the first time on role in film shot in space: 'I was in zero gravity and at astronaut prep centre!'

Kurir 24.10.2022
Actor and producer Miloš Biković already has a rich CV: from the initial bout of popularity brought by the film Montevideo, Bog Te Video (Montevideo, God Bless You!), through breaking into the Russian market with Nikita Mikhalkov's Sunstroke, to the… »

Vesti dana »