Povezane vesti

Kosovo's Thaci: BSK develops in line with NATO standards, will be military force

Kosovo's Thaci: BSK develops in line with NATO standards, will be military force

N1 Info 13.12.2018
Hashim Thaci, the President of Kosovo, said the decision to grant military authority to the Security Forces meant it would always be “ready to help to empower peace in the country, region and everywhere in the world where needed,” and "would protect… »
Kosovo Serb leader: KFOR says will secure peace

Kosovo Serb leader: KFOR says will secure peace

N1 Info 13.12.2018
Head of the Seb List, a political party in Kosovo supported by Belgrade, said on Thursday he and the NATO-led KFOR commander Lorenzo D’Addario agreed over the phone that “no provocations should be allowed” and that KFOR would secure peace in Kosovo… »
Kosovo’s PM presents first draft of agreement with Belgrade to foreign diplomats

Kosovo’s PM presents first draft of agreement with Belgrade to foreign diplomats

N1 Info 13.12.2018
In a move that seems to be a switch of roles among Kosovo leaders, Ramush Haradinaj, the Prime Minister, wrote on his Facebook profile on Thursday he had informed the Quinta Group and the head of the EU Office in Pristina about the first draft of an… »
Serbia's Ministry: 250 tonnes of hazardous waste removed from Pancevo

Serbia's Ministry: 250 tonnes of hazardous waste removed from Pancevo

N1 Info 13.12.2018
The 250 tonnes of illegally stored hazardous waste in Serbia’s northern town of Pancevo has been removed and placed safely according to legal procedures, a statement from the Environment Ministry said on Thursday, as carried by the Beta news agency. The… »
Vucic will tour Ground Security Zone along line with Kosovo in the next 72 hours

Vucic will tour Ground Security Zone along line with Kosovo in the next 72 hours

N1 Info 13.12.2018
The President of Serbia and its army Commander-in-Chief Aleksandar Vucic will visit several army units in the Ground Security Zone along the line with Kosovo in the next 72 hours, country’s Defence Ministry said in a statement on Thursday as carried by… »
Serbia’s Vucic: Kosovo is my nightmare, I go to bed with it, I wake up with it

Serbia’s Vucic: Kosovo is my nightmare, I go to bed with it, I wake up with it

N1 Info 13.12.2018
Aleksandar Vucic, the President of Serbia, said on Thursday he was “distraught with the situation in Kosovo,” adding the only big problem he saw was in what partly Albanians and in some way a part of the world imposed on his country, the Beta news… »
Serbia’s Vucic says KFOR movements senseless show of force

Serbia’s Vucic says KFOR movements senseless show of force

N1 Info 13.12.2018
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Thursday that KFOR troop movements across Kosovo are a demonstration of force which makes no sense. Vucic refused to confirm media reports that he was scheduled to visit Army of Serbia (VS) units in the Ground… »
Serbian president condemns attack on journalist

Serbian president condemns attack on journalist

N1 Info 13.12.2018
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic on Thursday condemned the Molotov cocktail attack on the home of a local journalist in a Belgrade suburb, saying that Serbia will deal with violence. Vucic tweeted that he condemns the attack in the fiercest way and… »

Vesti dana »