Povezane vesti

Attack on Serbia from two sides: They are "setting on fire" the Raska area and the south of the country (video)

Attack on Serbia from two sides: They are "setting on fire" the Raska area and the south of the country (video)

Telegraf 22.05.2019
It is about the moves and statements of Sulejman Ugljanin and representatives of the Albanians from the south of Serbia. Months have passed from the dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina, while at the same time the relations between the two sides… »
A Tragedy in New Belgrade: A woman fell off from the 5th floor while she was doing laundry, the grandson was the last one who…

A Tragedy in New Belgrade: A woman fell off from the 5th floor while she was doing laundry, the grandson was the last one who…

Telegraf 22.05.2019
- I have seen her this morning for the last time, when I was going to work, I have covered her because she was cold and I left. I can't believe it - her desperate son said for "Telegraf" A terrible accident happened this morning around 11 AM in Block 70… »
He was laughing while Milenko was dying: A man from Bosnia, who disgusted the entire region, is arrested (VIDEO)

He was laughing while Milenko was dying: A man from Bosnia, who disgusted the entire region, is arrested (VIDEO)

Telegraf 22.05.2019
He filmed and commented on the driving of the unfortunate man several moments before the crash. M. S. from Tesanj was arrested for failing to provide first aid to Milenko Pudar, a deminer from Banja Luka, who died in a serious traffic accident near… »

Vesti dana »