Povezane vesti

Igor Milanović's emotional story: I took a long time recovering from some tragedies. Ivana helped me immensely in difficult…

Igor Milanović's emotional story: I took a long time recovering from some tragedies. Ivana helped me immensely in difficult…

Kurir 05.11.2020
'It feels great when I catch those lines on TV: "Milanović, Milanović … Gooooal! Yugoslavia is the champion of the world! Yugoslavia is the champion of the world!" That Madrid experience was something special, seeing as it was the first world… »
Over two million people followed Kurir's election night coverage: As America was choosing – you chose us! Thank you!

Over two million people followed Kurir's election night coverage: As America was choosing – you chose us! Thank you!

Kurir 05.11.2020
Over two million people followed Kurir's coverage of the election night, whether by watching Kurir TV, visiting Kurir.rs, or reading the Kurir daily. This success confirms that Kurir TV's show "America Chooses – 2020" has set new standards in television… »
Dragan Đilas's imaginary worlds: Freedom and Justice Party leader at odds with common sense, logic, and actual figures!

Dragan Đilas's imaginary worlds: Freedom and Justice Party leader at odds with common sense, logic, and actual figures!

Kurir 05.11.2020
Despite the incontrovertible reality, expressed in precise numbers, in which we have had a record of successes in the economy and the fight against crime and the coronavirus, Đilas is trying to persuade us that Serbia without him in power is Europe's… »
Nebojša lađević, director of the css anaesthesiology centre, speaks with kurir: 'The coronavirus will go on for two years.'

Nebojša lađević, director of the css anaesthesiology centre, speaks with kurir: 'The coronavirus will go on for two years.'

Kurir 05.11.2020
'I'm worried about the steep rise in infections, especially the fact that the 500 new cases will infect an additional 500. We aim to slow down the spread of the virus as the health system could not handle 4,000 to 5,000 inpatients at any one time.'. 'The… »
I'm not on social media, that's a fake world! Jezdić speaks about his new film, the coronavirus, salvation, and the…

I'm not on social media, that's a fake world! Jezdić speaks about his new film, the coronavirus, salvation, and the…

Kurir 05.11.2020
Actor Nenad Jezdić will add to his rich oeuvre another role of a criminal, featured in Miroslav Momčilović's film Vikend sa ćaletom (The Weekend with My Old Man). Set to hit the cinemas on 29 October, the film is centred around a seriously ill man… »

Vesti dana »