Povezane vesti

UG: Telenor and Telekom Serbia building cartel to destroy free media in Serbia

UG: Telenor and Telekom Serbia building cartel to destroy free media in Serbia

N1 Info 29.01.2021
United Group (UG), which employees over 2,700 people in Serbia, said it was shocked by the decision by Telekom Srbija and Telenor to cooperate with the goal of destroying cable operator SBB and United Media, which independent media N1 and Nova S are a… »
Aleksandar Vulin for Kurir: 'My sons see more of me on TV than at home! They'll be better fathers than me!'

Aleksandar Vulin for Kurir: 'My sons see more of me on TV than at home! They'll be better fathers than me!'

Kurir 29.01.2021
'When I get back home, Sergej and Oleg are asleep. When I leave, they haven't woken up yet. I miss them and I know that I cannot go back to the day when they wrote their first letters, lost their first tooth, or said something funny.'. In his Christmas… »
Sebastian Kurz speaks exclusively with Kurir: 'Serbia proves brave reforms are possible! EU enlargement shouldn't stop'

Sebastian Kurz speaks exclusively with Kurir: 'Serbia proves brave reforms are possible! EU enlargement shouldn't stop'

Kurir 29.01.2021
'It is in Austria's interest to bring Serbia into the Union as a strong member. There are precise criteria for this, and they must be met,' Austrian Chancellor says. "Good relations with Serbia and providing support on the road to EU membership remain a… »
Kurir columnist Svetislav Basara wins NIN award for novel Kontraendorfin

Kurir columnist Svetislav Basara wins NIN award for novel Kontraendorfin

Kurir 29.01.2021
Writer and Kurir columnist Svetislav Basara is the 67 th winner of the NIN Award, the most important literary prize in Serbia. There were 212 contenders for the NIN Award this year, and seven novels made it into the shortlist. During the announcement of… »

Vesti dana »