Povezane vesti

Kon's farewell interview: Vučić gets in touch whenever I write to him, when he suffers injustice, or is under pressure, I…

Kon's farewell interview: Vučić gets in touch whenever I write to him, when he suffers injustice, or is under pressure, I…

Kurir 18.01.2023
"I'm going into retirement; Monday, 26 September is officially my last day at work. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not sad, far from it, I'm actually looking forward. However, retiring won't make me suddenly wither away. I'm capable of offering more… »
Marković: 'Euphoria in Kyiv, Washington, Brussels, London obstacle to peace!'

Marković: 'Euphoria in Kyiv, Washington, Brussels, London obstacle to peace!'

Kurir 18.01.2023
"The President of Russia Vladimir Putin has underestimated the Ukrainians, and it appears that no one dared tell him what poor condition the Russian Army was in. This is an incredibly tragic conflict of Christian Orthodox Slavic brothers. Among other… »
Writer Srđan Valjarević for kurir: 'We'll always be at threshold of World War III! Trouble uniting people an illusion'

Writer Srđan Valjarević for kurir: 'We'll always be at threshold of World War III! Trouble uniting people an illusion'

Kurir 18.01.2023
There are many roads in life, and the best one isn't always the one that you think of first. This sentence by writer Srđan Valjarević has recently occurred to me when I saw at a bookstore that a new edition of his first novel List Na Korici Hleba (A… »

Vesti dana »