Povezane vesti

Ambassador Hill for Kurir: ‘Russia doesn’t know what it’s doing, will cause hunger in world!’

Ambassador Hill for Kurir: ‘Russia doesn’t know what it’s doing, will cause hunger in world!’

Kurir 25.08.2023
Speaking on the TV Kurir’s show Usijanje (Red Hot) about the global problem caused by Russia's decision to pull out of the deal to export Ukranian grain via the Black Sea, Christopher Hill, US Ambassador to Serbia, said that this deal was very… »
‘No one in region should use word “war” lightly!’ Ferguson for Kurir: ‘People here have had enough wars for couple of…

‘No one in region should use word “war” lightly!’ Ferguson for Kurir: ‘People here have had enough wars for couple of…

Kurir 25.08.2023
Last month Edward Ferguson took over the duties of the United Kingdom’s Ambassador to the Republic of Serbia. He is an experienced British diplomat, who is well-acquainted with the circumstances in the region as he had held posts here earlier as well… »
‘Insults, slanders at my expense disgraceful’ Dino Merlin’s exclusive interview: ‘Belgrade court ruled i had never…

‘Insults, slanders at my expense disgraceful’ Dino Merlin’s exclusive interview: ‘Belgrade court ruled i had never…

Kurir 25.08.2023
Dino Merlin has in recent weeks become one of the main topics in these parts because his three November concerts at the Belgrade Arena have been sold out in record time and the fourth one has been scheduled. This significant success alone would be… »

Vesti dana »