Povezane vesti

A BIBLICAL FLOOD IN DUBAI: Everything is under the water, traffic collapsed! (PHOTO) (VIDEO)

A BIBLICAL FLOOD IN DUBAI: Everything is under the water, traffic collapsed! (PHOTO) (VIDEO)

Telegraf 10.03.2016
- I cannot go out in the street, it is impossible to go with a car, let alone bicycle. The roads are slippery, it is too dangerous. I somehow got to my workplace, but they told me to go back - said Hanif. A strong rain stroke Dubai and Abu Dhabi on… »
THE WHOLE WORLD HEARD ABOUT HER PROTEST! She stood proudly in front of the police and the water canon (PHOTO)

THE WHOLE WORLD HEARD ABOUT HER PROTEST! She stood proudly in front of the police and the water canon (PHOTO)

Telegraf 10.03.2016
She was a symbol of the fight against Milošević and the role model for everyone... Many generations grew up in Belgrade with the wish to be brave and free like Dragana was. 25 years ago, citizens of Belgrade stood up to the regime of Slobodan… »
THE BALKANS ROUTE IS CLOSED: There are between 1500 and 2000 refugees still in Serbia!

THE BALKANS ROUTE IS CLOSED: There are between 1500 and 2000 refugees still in Serbia!

Telegraf 10.03.2016
The migrants who stayed in Serbia need the information about the legal ways to solve their status. The manager of the UNHCR in Serbia, Hans Friedrich Schoeder stated today, March 10, that there are between 1500 and 2000 migrants still in Serbia. SERBIA… »
Karaoke Pensioners: These senior citizens will blow your minds! (VIDEO)

Karaoke Pensioners: These senior citizens will blow your minds! (VIDEO)

Telegraf 10.03.2016
They will not just sing folk music, but also ex-YU rock, pop, and other genres. Anyone who says that retirees in Serbia do not know how to have fun clearly does not have a clue about the special program of the daily clubs in the senior citizens’… »
Radicals' leader burned the flags of EU and NATO in Belgrade! (PHOTO)

Radicals' leader burned the flags of EU and NATO in Belgrade! (PHOTO)

Telegraf 10.03.2016
The leader of the Radical party came today, March 10, to the building of the Special Investigation Court in Belgrade even though his hearing was postponed and in a group of his supporters burned the flags of EU and NATO. The leader of the Radical party… »

Vesti dana »