Povezane vesti

Ukrainian Ambassador In Serbia For Telegraf: Serbia and Ukraine have gone through similar suffering, now we go along in the EU…

Ukrainian Ambassador In Serbia For Telegraf: Serbia and Ukraine have gone through similar suffering, now we go along in the EU…

Telegraf 05.01.2016
Oleksandr Aleksandrovych was in June appointed ambassador to Serbia, after the place was vacant for two years. He is in the diplomacy for a long time and he had the opportunity to meet the former President of Yugoslavia Slobodan Milosevic on the day of… »
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN AFRICA: Migrants are thrilled seeing winter in Serbia!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW, THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN AFRICA: Migrants are thrilled seeing winter in Serbia!

Telegraf 05.01.2016
- I make snowballs even without gloves and I do no find it difficult. I do not know how people in Serbia feel, but I would prefer the snow to fall constantly and that it remains like this. In Africa we do not have snow or winter like this. I have never… »
Serbian singer Lepa Brena and Steven Seagal made an awesome party for the people in Belgrade and led them into New Year! (FOTO)…

Serbian singer Lepa Brena and Steven Seagal made an awesome party for the people in Belgrade and led them into New Year! (FOTO)…

Telegraf 05.01.2016
Despite the cold, music stars managed to "warm up" the people in front of the Serbian National assembly. Citizens of Belgrade and numerous tourists who decided to visit the state’s capital for the New Year’s Eve spent the night in restaurants and… »
He used 44 cans of beer to make an appartus which provides heat FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE! (PHOTO)

He used 44 cans of beer to make an appartus which provides heat FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE! (PHOTO)

Telegraf 05.01.2016
The heating system functions in a way where the cold air comes in through the shaft on the panel, and in a well-isolated system it gets warmed by sun rays, explains Darko Milićević from the city of Paraćin, who invented a solar panel out of beer cans… »
HE MADE US ALL CRY: Aleksandar has come to Serbia after living 15 years in a forest in Czech Republic! (VIDEO) (PHOTO)

HE MADE US ALL CRY: Aleksandar has come to Serbia after living 15 years in a forest in Czech Republic! (VIDEO) (PHOTO)

Telegraf 05.01.2016
"Telegraf" and "Telegraf Now" news agencies had the first chance to meet the Serbian fellow who has spent a decade and a half living in the forest "Krušne gore" in Czech Republic. Aleksandar Pirivatrić (50), a dentist who has been living in a forest in… »
A Marathon runner from the city of Sombor got help: Lazar was given clothes, furniture, and food! (PHOTO)

A Marathon runner from the city of Sombor got help: Lazar was given clothes, furniture, and food! (PHOTO)

Telegraf 05.01.2016
All the extra supplies, the things that were too small for him, he donated to the Red Cross organization, smiling and happy for getting the chance to help somebody in return. A marathon runner from the city of Sombor, Lazar Rišar, who became known to… »

Vesti dana »