Povezane vesti

Bosnian "headhunter" at the murder scene: I knew that the killer is in this field, i have been searching for him for 7 nights…

Bosnian "headhunter" at the murder scene: I knew that the killer is in this field, i have been searching for him for 7 nights…

Telegraf 13.02.2019
Zijad Beganovic, aka Soldier, was searching for the killer, he is the owner of the hunting cabin in the vicinity of the place where the shooting happened. The search for the serial killer Edin Gacic disturbed the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, who… »
I will miss your jokes, your craziness, and even our quarrels with each passing day: Sadness and love are echoing in the poem…

I will miss your jokes, your craziness, and even our quarrels with each passing day: Sadness and love are echoing in the poem…

Telegraf 13.02.2019
The words that shouldn't be written showed the greatest possible emotion, were written by Strahinja Grozdanic, younger brother of the late Gojko. Gojko Grozdanic (20) from Apatin went out on Saturday evening with his friends, and they brought him home in… »

Vesti dana »