Povezane vesti

"My son (20) died on Kosare because he didn't obey the command. I wouldn't obey it as well": The mother reveals the murderer…

"My son (20) died on Kosare because he didn't obey the command. I wouldn't obey it as well": The mother reveals the murderer…

Telegraf 09.04.2019
"Mom, all of them should move out of Serbia and someone from Azerbaijan should move here, anyone..." I asked, what do you mean, they were born there, and he said: "No use. As soon as they are born, and when they start talking, they are taught to hate… »
We haven't seen anything like this in Bosnia: The owner of the company gifted "Audi A8" to his best worker (PHOTO) (VIDEO)

We haven't seen anything like this in Bosnia: The owner of the company gifted "Audi A8" to his best worker (PHOTO) (VIDEO)

Telegraf 09.04.2019
A company survives only if it has a good team! The worker who earns money and who puts my ideas into reality deserves this present, said the boss. The owner of the company from Sarajevo gave " Audi A8" as a gift to his, as he said, best worker, as a… »
The US intensifies pressure on Pristina! Meeting of Haradinaj and Kosnett, there is only one request on the table: Abolish…

The US intensifies pressure on Pristina! Meeting of Haradinaj and Kosnett, there is only one request on the table: Abolish…

Telegraf 09.04.2019
Kosnett and Haradinaj will hold the meeting in the office of Parliament Speaker Kadri Veseli. US Ambassador to Pristina, Philip S. Kosnett, is scheduled to meet today with the Prime Minister of the Pristina provisional institutions, Ramush Haradinaj, on… »
My Vladimir was 19 years old when he died for Serbia: Albanians recorded killing him, and they are still not in prison

My Vladimir was 19 years old when he died for Serbia: Albanians recorded killing him, and they are still not in prison

Telegraf 09.04.2019
I never expected anything from the Hague Tribunal because I watched testimonies in favor of the accused of those who killed all of the time, said mother Lozanka. 21 years have passed since the sinister murder of six Serbian soldiers at the military base… »
Six years since the greatest massacre in Serbia: Ljubisa got up early at dawn and he started killing around the village, 13…

Six years since the greatest massacre in Serbia: Ljubisa got up early at dawn and he started killing around the village, 13…

Telegraf 09.04.2019
It was around 5 AM when the bloody carnage began. Six years have passed since the greatest massacre that happened in Serbia. On this day, Ljubisa Bogdanovic in the village Velika Ivanca near Mladenovac killed 13 people in cold blood, even his own son and… »
Moj Vladimir je imao 19 godina kada je na Košarama poginuo za Srbiju: Albanci su se snimali kako ga ubijaju, ali još nisu u…

Moj Vladimir je imao 19 godina kada je na Košarama poginuo za Srbiju: Albanci su se snimali kako ga ubijaju, ali još nisu u…

Telegraf 09.04.2019
Od Haškog tribunala ništa nisam očekivala, jer sam gledala kako u korist optuženih svedoče oni koji su sve vreme ubijali, priča majka Lozanka. Dvadesetjedna godina je prošla od podmuklog ubistva šestorice srpskih vojnika na karauli Košare a… »

Vesti dana »