Povezane vesti

People of Serbia have no reason to be afraid! Čadež: 'There will be no hunger in Serbia, we have enough basic foodstuff…

People of Serbia have no reason to be afraid! Čadež: 'There will be no hunger in Serbia, we have enough basic foodstuff…

Kurir 18.05.2022
'Exporting our surpluses gives us security over the long haul, not just for this year, but for the next as well. It allows producers to sell their surpluses in foreign markets at good prices, earning in this way the funds that they will go on to invest in… »
'Deep state revenge wrought upon US now' - Crnobrnja on Musk, Twitter, Tito, Brena, Konstrakta! 'Tito a man of thousand faces'

'Deep state revenge wrought upon US now' - Crnobrnja on Musk, Twitter, Tito, Brena, Konstrakta! 'Tito a man of thousand faces'

Kurir 18.05.2022
If there is someone with an extensive knowledge of the media and cultural scene of Serbia, it is Stanko Crnobrnja – a film and television director, producer and scriptwriter, as well as a full professor at the Faculty of Media and Communications. His… »
Nele Karajlić for Kurir on holidays, Kosovo, war: 'Serbs are on first-name terms with God, and care little for protocols!'

Nele Karajlić for Kurir on holidays, Kosovo, war: 'Serbs are on first-name terms with God, and care little for protocols!'

Kurir 18.05.2022
After many years that he spent in an urban environment, Dr Nele Karajlić, the former frontman of the legendary Sarajevo band Zabranjeno Pušenje (No Smoking) has opted for the village of Koraćica as a place to live, and found peace for himself and his… »
Prince Philip for Kurir: 'I respect my father, I'm not on speaking terms with my stepmother, I always side with the people'

Prince Philip for Kurir: 'I respect my father, I'm not on speaking terms with my stepmother, I always side with the people'

Kurir 18.05.2022
"My father, Crown Prince Alexander, is the head of the House of Karađorđević. I respect him and all the decisions that he makes, but I am not on speaking terms with my stepmother. Becoming the Hereditary Prince involves new duties for me and, in the… »

Vesti dana »